This release includes the following changes since 3.2.1:
- Fixes in the TypeScript definition file.
- CMake build fixes. Thanks to Gorgurov Alexey.
@matrix-org/olm. Note that this means that packages will need to change their
importstatements to use this new name.
- Fix length calculation in fallback key json. Thanks to Tobias Furuholm.
- Add a new function to calculate the correct base64 encoding for SAS. (Currently only available in the C API.)
- Add the ability to specify a pickle key in the Objective-C binding.
- Add pkg-config file on Unix-like systems.
NPM packages can now be installed using the instructions at https://gitlab.matrix.org/matrix-org/olm/-/packages/4, and pre-built Python packages can be installed (for Linux on x86-64, i686, and aarch64) using
pip install python-olm --extra-index-url https://gitlab.matrix.org/api/v4/projects/27/packages/pypi/simple.